Update!

 Yo, all!

I'm half-way through editing RS and I hope to get it done soon, I'm at the hardest part and it'll probably take longer to edit 'cause a lot of it didn't make sense and I have to completely change it *groans* 

No worries, though! I'll get it done soon enough and I hope y'all are patient with me, it's not an easy thing having to deal with daily life, do school, and write/edit ll at once (plus, I get distracted fast, which I just did, writing a new update 'cause editing's so hard!!)

I was thinking of getting a new computer so my blog'll have to be swapped to something else, I'll tell you when it does, it'll be likely under a new name and completely different, but it'll still be me! 

Hope y'all had a lovely day!

-Miss Bug 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orange Star

Yellow Star in progress!